MEDIA AND EVENTS
Lynn Williams is the co-author of two Amazon bestsellers; Simple Success Strategies for Female Entrepreneurs and Shine! Inspirational Stories for choosing Success over Adversity.
She has written articles for national and local media publications and been interviewed for radio and television.
Lynn in the Media
- Shine! Inspirational Stories for choosing Success over Adversity. May 2017. Co-Author of this Amazon #1 Best Seller.
- Simple Success Strategies for Women Entrepreneurs. September 2016. Co-Author of this Amazon #1 Best Seller.
- The Downside of Being Addicted to Dividends. February 2016. Globe and Mail.
- Should You Buy the Same Stocks as Warren Buffett? November 2015. Globe and Mail.
- How to Make it Through RRSP Season. January 2014. BC Business.
- The Business Sanctuary In the Hot Seat Podcast. Conversation with Conny Millard of The Business Sanctuary.
- Unexpected Death Leaves Wife to Plot Course for Future. August 2013. Globe and Mail.
- The Vancouver Entrepreneur Podcast. January 2012.
Media, Workshop and Keynote Topics
- Simple Success Strategies
- Retirement Roadmap
- Financial Planning
- Successful Investing
- Wealth and Wellness
- Wills and Wealth
- Financial Fundamentals for teens
- Family Finances for Couples
Lynn’s Bio and High Res Image
Lynn is a professional financial advisor and Chartered Accountant. Her passion for helping people in all aspects of personal finances flows through in her professional, personalized and personal approach to lifestyle, risk, investment, tax, retirement and financial planning. Her unique Flourish Financially System proves that lousy financial history is not an impediment to future financial success.
Lynn is an entrepreneur, financial advisor, investor, speaker, mentor and co-author of the Amazon #1 bestselling book, Simple Success Strategies. Like her father, Lynn believes deeply in giving back through the charitable organizations she supports including UNICEF, Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver and Junior Achievement.
Married to a New Zealander, Lynn is a hardcore rugby fan. She’s travelled to three Rugby World Cups and counting. Hers is the best team in the world: the New Zealand All Blacks. Of Course.